RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
The best part of baking isn’t necessarily the delicious treats—it can also be a great bonding experience with family and friends. Ensure your kitchen is a recipe for success with a no-fuss touchless faucet and hardy cast iron sink. By making cleanup easier and the overall experience more efficient, you’re able to focus on what’s really important—like deciding who gets to lick the spoon. To help get you on the path towards better baking, please enjoy 20% savings on all kitchen products through October 12, 2020.
JUST ADD TOUCHLESS
The days of putting a batter-covered hand on your faucet to turn it on and off are over, thanks to touchless kitchen faucets like the Crue™. With a simple wave of your hand or mixing spoon, Crue’s innovative and discreet technology activates the faucet instantly and reliably. In addition to a host of hygienic benefits, Crue boasts a clean, sophisticated design that adapts to nearly any kitchen style.
For those who prefer their baking experience with a little bling, the Crue kitchen faucet is available in one of our newest finishes, Vibrant® Brushed Moderne Brass. And that integrated touchless technology means never having to worry about smudging its stunning exterior. Sophisticated and contemporary, this finish is sure to shine in any setting—though never outshine Grandma’s classic chocolate chip cookie recipe.
SINK SWEET SINK
If ever a sink begged for baking experiments, it’s the Ironridge™ farmhouse kitchen sink. Combining a sleek look with useful features like a large size and sloped apron front, this heavy-duty enameled cast iron sink is designed to stand up to the hardest working kitchens—and look beautiful while doing so. Get ready to take your baking game to the next level, because this sweet sink is here for it.
FAMILY BAKING FUN
Ready to make some sweet treats—and memories—with the family? This simple, sprinkle-packed cookie recipe turns out soft, chewy, buttery goodies that are as fun to make as they are to eat.
- 2 and 1/8 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a mixer bowl fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter, granulated sugar, and powdered sugar on medium-low speed for 4 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla extract just until combined. Add flour mixture and beat until combined. Mix in sprinkles. Do not overmix.
- Shape dough into balls, the size of 1.5 tablespoons each, and place on cookie sheets 2 inches apart. Bake for 11-12 minutes until cookies just begin to brown at the edges. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5-10 minutes, then gently transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.